Sep 9, 2011

Bitch

I wouldn't be so smug seeing as how
you don't stand a chance in the long run.
Your smirk shall smote you! I understand
your interest in protecting your reputation
and your thoughts regarding you history,
actions, words, and signatures, but you
are digging your own throat with those
holes you hoe. You messing with me, or not?
Seriously, if you've got something to say,
you should say it? I know I'm not the only
one who is waiting for your thoughts. I've
been waiting to hear what you'd say for,
like, ever, mother fucker! Speak, Tina! Speak!
We're fucking waiting! Speak up! I can't hear
you! Shout it, Tina! Scream directly into
my ear! I want to savor every word. I want
each of those words to be birds winging
through my tiniest passageways. May they
stay safe! May no one molest them! Until, I've
heard each one, I will be a patient fucking stone.
But, after that, your papers won't mean
shit, and me and all of my aspirations are
going to seal you in a sick, concrete fog.